Oblique Adapt Sit-Stand Desks
They are a sit-stand desk. You must have heard of these by now? What makes them different to the hundreds of other models flooding the market at the moment?
- Robust tops in 6 shades of MFC with White Laminate as a premium alternative. We can match the tops to other desking and storage ranges that we supply so that your new sit-stand desk can be suited in with other furniture. We will also be able to supply the same shades of furniture for many years.
- Leg frames in White or Silver
- Our desks have two Bosch motors, one in each leg frame, whereas cheaper desks that are available will have one motor to do all the work, putting it under tremendous strain.
- A height range of 650 mm up to 1300 mm.
- Optional extras of a 4-position memory function and anti-collision sensor
Sizes and finishes
- 1800 x 800 mm
- 1600 x 800 mm
- 1400 x 800 mm
- 1200 x 800 mm
- 1000 x 800 mm
- 800 x 800 mm
- 10 MFC top finishes: oak, forest oak, beech, maple, natural walnut, natural cherry, dove grey, lead, graphite or white.
- 4 laminate top finishes: black, white, poweder blue or pastel green
- Frames are available in white, silver or black
Delivery and installation:
Delivery lead time is 3 to 4 weeks. We deliver and install to save you the hassle. We will bring the desks and build them up in your required end location so they are ready for you to use. We also take away all of the packaging.
Give us a call on 0116 251 7741, fill out this short form and we will get in touch, or request a quote here.
Other desking to consider:
If you would like to position staff at desks facing each other our Oblique Adapt Sit-Stand Bench Desks are the ideal solution.