Lismark Office Products Limited is committed the highest levels of ethical conduct and integrity in our business activities. We adopt a zero-tolerance approach towards illegal employment and exploitation of employees in any form.
This policy applies to all employees and directors of the company, acting for, or on behalf of the company (“associated persons”).
Our senior management team is committed to implementing effective measures to prevent, monitor and eliminate illegal employment and exploitation of employees. However, it is also the responsibility of all employees and associated persons to assist Lismark Office Products Limited in the prevention, detection, and reporting of any issues.
- Lismark Office Products Limited will not tolerate any form of illegal employment and exploitation of employees and is committed to the rigorous investigation of any such occurrence.
- Where acts of illegal employment and exploitation of employees are proven, Lismark Office Furniture will ensure that it is dealt with appropriately.
- It is the responsibility of all employees, and associated persons, to report any reasonable suspicions of illegal employment and exploitation of employees, and it is Lismark Office Products Limited policy that an employee should not suffer as a result of reporting reasonably held suspicions and there must be no unlawful discrimination on any grounds.
- Employees are encouraged to raise concerns. These include, but are not limited to;
- Any suspected or actual act of slavery or servitude
- Any suspected or actual act of forced or compulsory labour
- Any suspected or actual act by a supplier of goods or services of illegal employment or exploitation.