Key Hovva Task Chair details
- Slim, single-piece chair frame, available in black or chalk white
- 8-hour use posture contoured seat cushion, with a waterfall front, to reduce pressure behind your knees, and tailored upholstery
- ‘Built-in’ lumbar support, provided by the supportive, tensioned mesh back
- The contoured backrest fits naturally into your body’s curves and pivots to follow your body’s typical hip rotation, cradling the body’s curves for increased lumbar support.
- A seat slide, for extra support under the thighs, is supplied as standard
- 150kg/19 stone user weight capacity
- Manufacturers 5-year warranty
The Hovva is on a 3-to-4-week lead time.
Hovva sustainability facts
- The Hovva chair is produced with components consisting of 23% post-industrial plastics
- This chair contains over 55% recycled materials
- It is 99.98% recyclable at the end of its life
- The components are manufactured using 100% recyclable energy
- The removable seat cushion may be replaced simply and quickly on site
- The chair has been designed for simple disassembly at the end of life
Want to know more?
Simply click here to download the Hovva brochure.
If you love the Hovva, please give us a call on 0116 251 7741, fill out this short form and we will get in touch, or request a quote here.
The Cube multi-purpose chair has a similar design vibe.