Distinctive and different
Our Response 802 mesh chairs certainly look different, due to their one-piece frame with a supportive mesh. With the option to choose either black or white, means these chairs will fit in anywhere. They feature:
- Comfortable, one-piece, curved, spine-shaped backrests and supportive seats in air-flow mesh.
- Choose from chairs in black with black mesh or white with a grey mesh.
- Easy-to-use action with levers for seat height adjustment and the lockable chair tilt action.
- A black or white 5-star pyramid base with large 60mm castors for ease of movement.
- Physiotherapist approved.
- The Response 802 is 95% recyclable at the end of its life
- Made in the UK
- The seat height adjustment goes from 465 up to 545 mm
- Seat width: 510 mm
- Seat depth: 460 mm
- Back height: 505 mm
- Back width: 510 mm
- All gas lifts are suitable for users up to 150kg (23 stone)
Guarantee – 8 hours per day use
For 8 hours per day use, our Response chairs carry a 2 year guarantee on moving parts and upholstery and a 5 year structural guarantee. These guarantees exclude unfair wear and tear and damage caused by misuse.
- The Response chair with a black shell is £240.00 plus vat (£288.00 including vat)
- The Response chair with a light grey shell is £246.00 + vat (£295.20 including vat).
- Our prices include express delivery direct to your home. Chairs are manufactured and despatched from the factory within 3 working days. The only self -assembly required is for the seat/back assembly to be dropped onto the base.
If you would like to place an order for 3 or more chairs, please email us at email@example.com with your official purchase order and we will process it for you. We can also invoice your organisation with payment required in 30 days, subject to account approval.