Response 701 Chairs feature:
- Ergonomic, tri-curved backrests which are spine-shaped and breathable, to support the shape of your back
- Fixed height backrests with an adjustable lumbar panel so you can focus support where you need it.
- Deep cushioned, posture seat with a flexible front-edge for maximum seating comfort.
- An automatic body-balance mechanism so that the chair moves in harmony with your natural body movements
- Simple controls by using a single lever for tilt release and lock and seat height.
- Seat depth adjustment as standard – with 75mm of travel forwards or backwards you can adjust the seat to give perfect support under your thighs.
- Optional ergonomic armrests – with a height and depth adjustment to support your arms in a relaxed (I won’t tell!) or a working position.
- Matt black 5-star pyramid base – with 60mm large castors so you can move the chair around easily.
Response 701 fabric colours
The seating fabric is available in Blue, Grey or Black.
- The seat goes up from 480 to 570 mm
- Seat width: 490 mm
- The sliding seat depth is from 470 to 545 mm
- Fixed back height: 520 mm
- Back width: 480 mm
- All chairs are suitable for users up to 150kg (23 stone)
Guarantee – 8 hours per day use
For 8 hours per day use, our Response 701 chairs carry a 2 year guarantee on moving parts and upholstery and a 5 year structural guarantee. These guarantees exclude unfair wear and tear and damage caused by misuse.
- The Response 701 chair without arms is £210.00 + vat (£252.00 including vat).
- The Response 701A chair with height/depth adjustable arms is £225.00 + vat (£270.00 including vat).
- Our prices include express delivery direct to your home or office.
- Response 701 chairs are manufactured and despatched from the UK factory within 3 working days.
- Some simple self-assembly will be required.
If you would like to place an order for 3 or more chairs, please email us at email@example.com with your official purchase order and we will process it for you. We can also invoice your organisation with payment required in 30 days, subject to account approval.