Response 700 Chairs feature:
- Fixed-height, ergonomic, slimline mesh backrests – breathability and support for the contours of your back
- Height adjustable lumbar panel for extra support in your lower back. Simply move the panel up/down to where it is comfortable for you.
- Deep cushioned, posture seats with a flexible front edge for your maximum comfort
- An automatic body-balance mechanism so that the chair moves in harmony with your natural body movements
- Seat depth adjustment as standard – with 75mm of travel forwards or backwards you can adjust the seat to give perfect support under your thighs.
- Optional ergonomic armrests – with a height and depth adjustment to support your arms in a relaxed (I won’t tell!) or a working position.
- Matt black 5-star pyramid base – with 60mm large castors so you can move the chair around easily.
Response 700 fabric colours
Choose from Blue, Grey or Black fabric to suit your mood.
- Seat height: 480 to 570 mm
- Seat width: 490 mm
- The sliding seat depth is from 470 to 545 mm
- Fixed back height: 540 mm
- Back width: 450 mm
- All chairs are suitable for users up to 150kg (23 stone)
Guarantee – 8 hours per day use
For 8 hours per day use, our Response 700 chairs carry a 2 year guarantee on moving parts and upholstery and a 5 year structural guarantee. These guarantees exclude unfair wear and tear and damage caused by misuse.
- The Response 700 chair without arms is £204.00 + vat (£244.80 including vat).
- The Response 700 chair with height/depth adjustable arms is £219.00 + vat (£262.80 including vat).
- Our prices include express delivery direct to your home or office.
- Response 700 chairs are manufactured and despatched from the factory within 3 working days.
- Some simple self-assembly will be required.
If you would like to place an order for 3 or more chairs, please email us at email@example.com with your official purchase order and we will process it for you. We can also invoice your organisation with payment required in 30 days, subject to account approval.