Response 500 chairs feature:
- Fully upholstered tri-curved posture backrests – spine shaped to perfectly fit into the shape of your back
- Height adjustable backrests that work on a ratchet ‘click-up’ system
- Inflatable lumbar supports for extra support in your lower back
- Generous, double curved seats with moulded foam for maximum user comfort
- Fully ergonomic 3-lever mechanisms – levers for seat height, seat angle and backrest angle adjustments to get you in the most comfortable seating position
- Seat depth adjustments – move the seat forwards or backwards to fully support your thighs
- Optional ergonomic armrests with a height and depth adjustment
- Black 5-star pyramid bases with large 60mm castors for ease of movement
Response 500 chairs are available in blue, grey and black fabrics.
- Seat height: 480 to 570 mm
- Seat width: 500 mm
- The seat depth adjustment goes from 500 to 550 mm
- Back height: 520 to 600 mm
- Back width: 450 mm
- All chairs are suitable for users up to 150kg (23 stone)
Guarantee – 8 hours per day use
For 8 hours per day use, our Response 500 chairs carry a 2 year guarantee on moving parts and upholstery and a 5 year structural guarantee. These guarantees exclude unfair wear and tear and damage caused by misuse.
- The Response 500 chair without arms is £186.00 plus vat (£223.20 including vat)
- The Response 500 chair with height/depth adjustable arms is £201.00 + vat (£241.20 including vat).
- Our prices include express delivery direct to your home. Chairs are manufactured and despatched from the factory within 3 working days. Some simple self-assembly will be required.
If you would like to place an order for 3 or more chairs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your official purchase order and we will process it for you. We can also invoice your organisation with payment required in 30 days, subject to account approval.