An ergonomic and economic choice for your home work space
Our Response 300 chairs feature a slimline, ‘spine-shaped’ black mesh back rest, designed to perfectly fit the contours of your back. The mesh backs have a simple handwheel height adjustment so you can move the back height up and down to suit yourself. This is a feature not found on many other mesh back chairs.
They have generous, double curved seats with moulded foam for maximum chair user comfort. The seat may also be adjusted forward and backwards so you can position it to support your thighs fully.
Manufactured in the United Kingdom with high production values, they are guaranteed for 2 years with use of up to 8 hours per day. They are also physiotherapist approved, 95% recyclable at the end of life and provide superb all day comfort.
- Ergonomic, slimline mesh backrests – breathability and spine-shaped support for your back
- Generous double curved seats – with moulded foam for your maximum comfort
- Fully ergonomic 3-lever mechanisms – levers for seat height, seat angle and backrest angle adjustments to get you in the most comfortable seating position
- Seat depth adjustment as standard – with 50mm of travel forwards or backwards you can move and lock the seat into position to give perfect support under your thighs.
- Optional ergonomic armrests – with a height and depth adjustment to support your arms in a relaxed (I won’t tell!) or a working position.
- Matt black 5-star pyramid base – with 60mm large castors so you can move the chair around easily.
Choose from Blue, Grey or Black fabric to suit your mood.
- Seat height: 480 to 570 mm
- Seat width: 480 mm
- The seat depth adjustment goes from 440 to 490 mm
- Back height: 535 to 580 mm
- Back width: 400 mm
- All chairs are suitable for users up to 150kg (23 stone)
Guarantee – 8 hours per day use
For 8 hours per day use, our Response 300 chairs carry a 2 year guarantee on moving parts and upholstery and a 5 year structural guarantee. These guarantees exclude unfair wear and tear and damage caused by misuse.
- The Response 300 chair without arms is £135.00 + vat (£162.00 including vat).
- The Response 300 chair with height/depth adjustable arms is £150.00 + vat (£180.00 including vat).
- Prices include express delivery direct to your home, despatched from the UK factory within 3 working days.
- Simple self-assembly will be required.
If you would like to place an order for 3 or more chairs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your official purchase order and we will process it for you. We can also invoice your organisation with payment required in 30 days, subject to account approval.