The Homefix 500 chair features….
- A fully upholstered tri-curved posture backrest – spine shaped to perfectly fit into the shape of your back
- Height adjustable backrest that works on a ratchet ‘click-up’ system
- Inflatable lumbar support for extra support in your lower back
- A generous, double curved seat with moulded fom for maximum user comfort
- A new ergonomic ‘body-balance’ system – the chair moves with your body micro-movements or you can lock the chair in one of four settings.
- Seat depth adjustment – move the seat forwards or backwards to fully support your thighs
- Optional ergonomic armrests with a height and depth adjustment
- Black 5-star pyramid base with large 60mm castors for ease of movement
Our Homefix 500 is available in 3 home-friendly colours selected from the Camira Era range. Era is a durable two-tone fabric with a subtle herringbone weave, contemporary texture and great close-up detail. Camira Fabrics are the leading seating fabric manufacturer in Europe.
Camira Era Forward (black). Take a look at the colour here.
Camira Era Present (dark grey). Check out the shade of grey here.
Camira Era Chapter (blue). Have a look at this cool shade of blue here.
All fabric colours are the same price. We can send you a fabric swatch sample upon request to make sure you are happy with your choice. Just ask!
All fabrics and foams on the chair are suitable for domestic use as well as commercial.
- Seat height: 480 to 570 mm
- Seat width: 490 mm
- Seat depth: 450 mm
- Back height: 530 to 600 mm
- Back width: 450 mm
- All chairs are suitable for users up to 150kg (23 stone)
Guarantee – 8 hours per day use
For 8 hours per day use, our Homefix 500 chairs carry a 2 year guarantee on moving parts and upholstery and a 5 year structural guarantee. These guarantees exclude unfair wear and tear and damage caused by misuse.
- The Homefix 500 chair without arms is £200.00 plus vat (£240.00 including vat)
- The Homefix 500 chair with height/depth adjustable arms is £215.00 + vat (£258.00 including vat).
- Our prices include express delivery direct to your home. Chairs are manufactured and despatched from the factory within 3 working days. Some simple self-assembly will be required.
If you would like to place an order for 3 or more chairs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your official purchase order and we will process it for you. We can also invoice your organisation with payment required in 30 days, subject to account approval.