Our Homefix 400 chair is the executive choice for your home office..
It features a smart looking, mesh back with a comfortable seat and the option of supportive ergonomic armrests. The Homefix 400 is the perfect choice for your stylish home office. Manufactured in the United Kingdom with high production values, it is guaranteed for 2 years with use of up to 8 hours per day. It is also physiotherapist approved, 95% recyclable at the end of its life and provides superb all day comfort.
- Ergonomic, deluxe, slimline mesh backrest – breathability and support for the contours of your back
- Height adjustable lumbar panel – increases the back support in your lumbar region. Simply move the panel up/down to where it is comfortable for you.
- Generous double curved seat – with moulded foam for your maximum comfort
- Ergonomic body balance movement – allow the chair to ‘free-float’ to follow your body movements or set the chair in one of four static positions to suit your personal preferences.
- Seat depth adjustment as standard – with 50mm of travel forwards or backwards you can move the seat to give perfect support under your thighs.
- Optional ergonomic armrests – with a height and depth adjustment to support your arms in a relaxed (I won’t tell!) or a working position.
- Matt black 5-star pyramid base – with 60mm large castors so you can move the chair around easily.
Our Homefix 400 is available in 3 home-friendly colours selected from the Camira Era range. Era is a durable two-tone fabric with a subtle herringbone weave, contemporary texture and great close-up detail. Camira Fabrics are the leading seating fabric manufacturer in Europe.
Camira Era Forward (black). Take a look at the colour here.
Camira Era Present (dark grey). Check out the shade of grey here.
Camira Era Chapter (blue). Have a look at this cool shade of blue here.
All fabric colours are the same price. We can send you a fabric swatch sample upon request to make sure you are happy with your choice. Just ask!
All fabrics and foams on the chair are suitable for domestic use as well as commercial.
- Seat height: 480 to 570 mm
- Seat width: 490 mm
- Seat depth: 450 mm
- Back height: 540 mm
- Back width: 450 mm
- All chairs are suitable for users up to 150kg (23 stone)
Guarantee – 8 hours per day use
For 8 hours per day use, our Homefix 400 chairs carry a 2 year guarantee on moving parts and upholstery and a 5 year structural guarantee. These guarantees exclude unfair wear and tear and damage caused by misuse.
- The Homefix 400 chair without arms is £185.00 + vat (£222.00 including vat).
- The Homefix 400 chair with height/depth adjustable arms is £200.00 + vat (£240.00 including vat).
- Our prices include express delivery direct to your home. Chairs are manufactured and despatched from the factory within 3 working days. Some simple self-assembly will be required.
If you would like to place an order for 3 or more chairs, please email us at email@example.com with your official purchase order and we will process it for you. We can also invoice your organisation with payment required in 30 days, subject to account approval.