An ergonomic and economic choice for your home work space
Our Homefix 300 chair features a slimline, ‘spine-shaped’ black mesh back rest, designed to perfectly fit the contours of your back. The mesh back has a simple handwheel height adjustment so you can move the back height up and down to suit yourself. This is a feature not found on many other mesh back chairs.
It has a generous, double curved seat with moulded foam for maximum chair user comfort. The seat may also be adjusted forward and backwards so you can position it to support your thighs fully.
Manufactured in the United Kingdom with high production values, it is guaranteed for 2 years with use of up to 8 hours per day. It is also physiotherapist approved, 95% recyclable at the end of its life and provides superb all day comfort.
- Ergonomic, slimline mesh backrest – breathability and spine-shaped support for your back
- Generous double curved seat – with moulded foam for your maximum comfort
- Fully ergonomic 3-lever mechanism – levers for seat height, seat angle and backrest angle adjustments to get you in the most comfortable seating position
- Seat depth adjustment as standard – with 50mm of travel forwards or backwards you can move and lock the seat into position to give perfect support under your thighs.
- Optional ergonomic armrests – with a height and depth adjustment to support your arms in a relaxed (I won’t tell!) or a working position.
- Matt black 5-star pyramid base – with 60mm large castors so you can move the chair around easily.
Our Homefix 300 is available in 3 home-friendly colours selected from the Camira Era range. Era is a durable two-tone fabric with a subtle herringbone weave, contemporary texture and great close-up detail. Camira Fabrics are the leading seating fabric manufacturer in Europe.
Camira Era Forward (black). Take a look at the colour here.
Camira Era Present (dark grey). Check out the shade of grey here.
Camira Era Chapter (blue). Have a look at this cool shade of blue here.
All fabric colours are the same price. We can send you a fabric swatch sample upon request to make sure you are happy with your choice. Just ask!
All fabrics and foams on the chair are suitable for domestic use as well as commercial.
- Seat height: 480 to 570 mm
- Seat width: 490 mm
- Seat depth: 450 mm
- Back height: 535 to 580 mm
- Back width: 400 mm
- All chairs are suitable for users up to 150kg (23 stone)
Guarantee – 8 hours per day use
For 8 hours per day use, our Homefix 400 chairs carry a 2 year guarantee on moving parts and upholstery and a 5 year structural guarantee. These guarantees exclude unfair wear and tear and damage caused by misuse.
- The Homefix 300 chair without arms is £140.00 + vat (£168.00 including vat).
- The Homefix 300 chair with height/depth adjustable arms is £155.00 + vat (£186.00 including vat).
- Our prices include express delivery direct to your home. Chairs are manufactured and despatched from the factory within 3 working days. Some simple self-assembly will be required.
If you would like to place an order for 3 or more chairs, please email us at email@example.com with your official purchase order and we will process it for you. We can also invoice your organisation with payment required in 30 days, subject to account approval.