A premium sit-stand desk….
Our Alto 2 is the smart choice for your office workplace and also your work from home office, with a host of features.
A programmable control panel with 3 height memory settings, anti-collision technology, fast and smooth height adjustment, integrated cable tray, quick 5 working day delivery….. need we say more? Take a look at our demonstration video here.
- 1200 wide x 800 deep mm
- 1400 wide x 800 deep mm
- 1600 wide x 800 deep mm
- Desktops come in either white or amber oak
- Legs frame finishes are white, silver or black
- All finishes are the same price.
Height adjustment & weight capacity
The Alto 2 has powerful twin motors for fast, judder free, height adjustment. It has a height range of 605mm up to 1255mm. It also has a weight capacity of 125kg (275lbs).
The programmable, digital control panel enables you to set 3 different heights into the desk so it may be lifted or lowered to your perfect heights for sitting and standing. It is easy and simple to use and it even has a reminder function when it’s time to stand up.
The Alto 2 comes as standard with an advanced anti-collision system with adjustable sensitivity. This prevents the desktop making contact with objects placed under it during height adjustment. If an obstacle is detected the motor instantly stops and reverses.
Delivery and assembly
Boxed delivery is currently 5 working days. Self assembly will be required, which we reckon will take between 10 and 20 minutes. See if you can beat this time.
- The Alto 2 @ 1200 wide x 800 deep x 605-1255 high mm is £646.00 plus vat (£775.20 incuding vat)
- The Alto 2 @ 1400 wide x 800 deep x 605-1255 high mm is £655.00 plus vat (£786.00 including vat)
- The Alto 2 @ 1600 wide x 800 deep x 605-1255 high mm is £665.00 plus vat (£798.00 including vat)
- Our prices include express delivery direct to your home.
If you would like to place an order for 3 or more desks, please email us at email@example.com with your official purchase order and we will process it for you. We can also invoice your organisation with payment required in 30 days, subject to account approval.